The undersigned owner has caused said tract of land to be platted into lots, streets, tracts, and easements, as shown on the plat. This tract of land as platted herein shall be known as "The Metropolitan Club" , in El Paso County, Colorado. All streets hereby are dedicated to El Paso County for Public Use then accepted by the B.O.C.C. Resolution. Maintenance of public roads shall be the responsibility of El Paso County. Tract A is hereby dedicated to El Paso County for Public Use. (Source: FINAL PLAT - THE METROPOLITAN CLUB #12913)
Legal Research conducted by Team Strategy Inc. http://teamstrategy.org/legal-services/index.html.
8. TRACTS B and H are for DRAINAGE, PUBLIC UTILITY, SIGNAGE and TRAILS and shall be OWNED by the WOODMEN HILLS
METROPOLITAN DISTRICT and MAINTAINED by EL PASO COUNTY PARKS DEPARTMENT. (Emphasis Added)
9. TRACTS C and D are for OPEN SPACE, DRAINAGE, PUBLIC UTILITIES, and TRAILS and shall be OWNED and MAINTAINED by the
WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT. (Emphasis Added)
10. TRACT E is for LANDSCAPE BUFFER and NOISE WALL and shall be OWNED and MAINTAINED by the WOODMEN HILLS
11.TRACT A is for FUTURE SCHOOL SITE and DRAINAGE and is hereby DEDICATED TO EL PASO COUNTY and shall be OWNED and
MAINTAINED by the WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT until CONVEYED to SCHOOL DISTRICT. EQUESTRIAN TRAIL
EASEMENT in TRACT A to be MAINTAINED by WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT until CONVEYED to EL PASO COUNTY
12. TRACT F is for OPEN SPACE, DRAINAGE, and TRAILS to be OWNED by the WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT. MAINTENANCE of TRAILS is by EL PASO COUNTY PARKS DEPARTMENT. MAINTENANCE of DRAINAGE FACILITIES is by MERIDIAN SERVICE METROPOLITAN DISTRICT. MAINTENANCE of REMAINING FACILITIES is by WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT.
13. TRACT G is for OPEN SPACE, DRAINAGE, PUBLIC UTILITIES and TRAILS and shall be OWNED by the WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT and MAINTAINED by EL PASO COUNTY PARKS DEPARTMENT.
14. Total Number of Lots = 150.
15. ALL LANDSCAPE FEATURES shall be OWNED and MAINTAINED by WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT.
16. NO RESIDENTIAL LOT shall have DIRECT ACCESS to STAPLETON DRIVE, EASTONVILLE ROAD, and LAMBERT ROAD.
17. ALL TRAILS are RESTRICTED to NON-MOTORIZED USE.
18. There are NO WETLANDS in the METROPOLITAN CLUB PLAT BOUNDARY.
19. WATER and WASTEWATER will be provided by the WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT, subject to the DISTRICTS RULES, REGULATIONS, and SPECIFICATIONS.
20. ELECTRIC will be provided by MOUNTAIN VIEW ELECTRIC.
21. GAS will be provided by CITY of COLORADO SPRINGS.
22. FIRE PROTECTION will be provided by FALCON VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT.
23. This PROPERTY is SUBJECT to the FINDINGS, SUMMARY and CONCLUSIONS of a GEOLOGIC HAZARD REPORT prepared by CTL Thompson, dated March 28, 2005.
24. CROSS-REFERENCE the APPROVED PUD ZONING for property at WOODMEN HILLS FILING NO. 11 under RECEPTION NO. 202145126.
25. ROTATE BEARINGS by 0028'51" clockwise to match WOODMEN HILLS FILING NO. 11 under RECEPTION NO. 202145126.
26. NO STRUCTURES are ALLOWED within DESIGNATED OPEN SPACES.
27. This PLAT is REGULATED by a PUD DEVELOPMENT PLAN as RECORDED under RECEPTION NO. 206071344 of the RECORDS of EL PASO COUNTY.
28. MAILBOXES shall be INSTALLED in ACCORDANCE with EL PASO COUNTY DEPARTMENT of TRANSPORTATION and UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE REGULATIONS.
29. The following reports have been submitted and are on file with the EL PASO COUNTY DEVELOPMENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT: FINAL DRAINAGE REPORT, TRAFFIC IMPACT STUDY, GEOTECHNICAL REPORT, ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT REPORT.
30. NO STRUCTURES, FENCES, or MAJOR MATERIALS STORAGE ACTIVITIES are PERMITTED within the DESIGNATED DRAINAGE EASEMENTS. Fences SHALL NOT IMPEDE RUNOFF from reaching DRAINAGE SWALES.
31. PRIOR to the ESTABLISHMENT OF ANY DRIVEWAY, and ACCESS PERMIT must be granted by the EL PASO COUNTY DEVELOPMENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT.
32. The property is located within the WOODMEN ROAD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT and as such is subject to an ASSESSMENT for the construction of WOODMEN ROAD.
33. NO FENCES, ACCESSORY BUILDINGS, LANDSCAPING or SIMILAR ACTIVITIES will BE ALLOWED within PEDESTRIAN ACCESS and TRAIL EASEMENTS in a manner that would IMPEDE FREE ACCESS.
34. DRAINAGE EASEMENT AEAS will be MAINTAINED by the WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT unless otherwise identified on the plat.
35. Due to HIGH GROUNDWATER in the area, ALL FOUNDATIONS shall INCORPORATE an UNDERGROUND DRAINAGE SYSTEM. Lots 1 - 7 inclusive, Lots 77 through 78 inclusive, Lots 100 - 104 inclusive, and Lots 124 through 150 inclusive shall be constructed with a SUMP PIT in the basement and plumed to discharge outside and drain away from the foundation. A SUMP PUMP will be required if groundwater is present at time of Certificate of Occupancy. The remainder of the Lots shall tie into the PUBLIC UNDERDRAIN SYSTEM. The UNDERDRAIN SYSTEM shall be MAINTAINED by WOODMEN HILLS METROPOLITAN DISTRICT.
Metropolitan Club Homeowners Inc
PO Box 26330
Colorado Springs CO 80936-6330